HANDLE WITH CARE
Handling Your Jewellery with Care
At Chaleur, our pieces are real sterling silver either plated in white or yellow gold with cubic zirconia diamonds. We guarantee a year’s worth of your items before tarnishing. However, over time your jewellery comes in contact with moisture and air which causes it to eventually tarnish so we have a few tips for maintaining the shine:
- Avoid contact with moisture. Keep it well away from all chemicals, especially chlorine. If it does come into contact with chemicals, rinse it in water immediately.
- Your items can be worn in water (washing hands/showering) nevertheless, try to avoid soapy waters to maintain the shine.
- Bathe and apply any lotions or perfumes before you put your jewellery on. Jewellery can be particularly vulnerable to acids, even perspiration. Therefore, please Remove jewellery when exercising or sleeping
- Take your jewellery off if you're involved in any activity which could scratch, knock or damage it. Our items are very fragile so if in any doubt, take it off and keep it safe.
- Store it separately, ideally in our soft-lined packaging your items arrive in, so that your favourite pieces don't tangle, rub or scratch one another.
By purchasing from www.chaleuronline.co.uk you accept and agree to our terms, and understand our guides to Handling your Jewellery with care.